Friday, June 10, 2011

To See the Beauty that is You ...

It is a profound moment, as a healer -- a beginner at that -- to witness my healing client remark about how they are able, for the very 1st time in their life, see how beautiful they are. And, even more so, to have watched the buds and petals of this flowering person open over the course of months, just waiting and wondering if they will notice what I believe is so visible.

I basked in my client's shining light as she shared this revelation with me yesterday. She is indeed beautiful -- this time, as she so insightfully noted, from way inside-out. She spoke about how casual aquaintences would ask her what she'd done new with hair, make-up, etc... and she was tickled to know that what she was experiencing was not made up or her imagined sense of enlightenment, but is actually seen and felt by others.

I remember this shift and transition in my own healing process; when the person I would only take a quick glimpse at in the mirror was now catching my eye ... and that I could see the beauty that was me.

This healing work is deeply transformative. Sometimes it does not manifest in an outer way but is a re-wiring or a change in bandwidth or a breaking of historical chains or a re-writing of an old story. And, as my client has experienced, it is a shimmering that radiates from the inside-out and can't help but beam in one's eyes, face, smile, entire being.

To see the beauty that is you, that is me ... it is an exquisite moment of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment