Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Someday ...


Mari & Diti
Originally uploaded by Stefan Gabriel

Maybe, someday
We'll figure all this out
Try to put an end to all our doubt
Try to find a way to make things better now
Maybe, someday
We'll live our lives out loud
We'll be better off somehow
Someday ...
~ Rob Thomas


A couple of months ago, I posted an entry titled: "Reality Check" - about the evolution of the relationship that I am in with a woman I love.

Since then, there have been several revolutions to our evolution:

- Stating our YES's and our NO's
- Saying "I don't know"
- Facing the fact of life and death -- no guarantees

These turns of the wheel have created openings for a more spacious reality to emerge:
She, from her own volition-desire, wants to be with me. I, from a resounding Yes in my interior, want to be with her. There is an expressed intention to be together.

This is no longer a matter of IF, but rather WHEN.

There is not an urgency or pressure, just simply an awareness that there is more unfolding to occur.

Someday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment