Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LunarMorphic


Night-time Magic..
Originally uploaded by SonOfJordan

I have always fantasized and romanticized the moon. Especially the full moon. Assigning it magical qualities of mythical proportions. Just a few minutes ago, I did a practice in which I entered Briatic (impersonal) space and stood with tonight's full moon. I then viewed it from the perspective of a morph (a form), rather than my personal relationship to it.

Here are the phrases that emerged from the experience:

big white circle on black palette

infinite dark with white hole

bright sphere encircled by smoky cloud

light rays cast out from luminous globe

illuminating mass suspended in blackness

billions of threads of light woven into a ball


Doing this has not necessarily changed the moon's allure or its sacredness in the Universe; I can, however, see it for exactly what it is versus giving it potential and capabilities that involve a personal relationship to me, like it will cleanse me if I bask in it or have it serve as a false God to which I pray.

In its presence, when I am in impersonal space, the moon is another body in the Universe, as I am another body in the Universe. I am aware of its light and I am aware of my own light. It is above me and I am below it and I am above it and it is below me, depending on who is doing the viewing in the galaxy. I am a speck in the Universe and the moon is a speck in the Universe and yet we are both larger than can be measured.

I am shining and the moon is shining and our light is One light.

No comments:

Post a Comment