Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nature's Late Summer Shout-outs

This morning I went to my favorite field to do some non-dual practices.   With my dog in tow.   She runs and sniffs other dog's pee spots and rolls in geese droppings while I move in seemingly unnatural ways and make strange sounds.   I don't know who the odder one of the two of us really is !

During my practice,  there was a turkey vulture overhead.   I couldn't help but be enthralled with its graceful circling above me.   It simply became part of my practice.

On our walk back,  there were these glorious flowers that couldn't help but shout out their beauty,  pleading to be admired.    Here are a few ...

 Bursting petals of sensuality



  Heart-widening ripples of love



Grace bowing to the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment