Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Transmission


Healing a Soul - Guarire un Anima
Originally uploaded by Gio § Photostream

My healer has arrived at a place in her healing path where she is a true embodiment of the work. In Buddhist tradition, her teacher, who is the teacher of all of us in our non-dual healing school, will be "handing her the robe" , so to speak, in acknowledgment of the culmination of the teachings that he has transmitted to her which have been transmitted to him by his teachers and by God.

I am experiencing this transmission in my relationship with her, as a student in this school and as a member of this healing community. I can feel my own embodiment of this healing work over the past 3.5 years. She shared with me today that my transmission is a healing and blessing for my students who are about to graduate. And, that this is the way we heal the world, one person at a time.

The recognition of my place in this healing lineage brought me to tears. Joyful, God-filled, miraculous streams of conscious awareness trickling down my face. My healer and I shared this moment together today.

Transmission: One soul's teaching enters another soul's mind which touches another soul's heart who reaches for another soul's hand who plants the seeds of learning in another soul then yet another soul's teaching enters ...

No comments:

Post a Comment