Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Work to Return


My new friend !
Originally uploaded by digitaldirectphotos.com

Let me suffer with kindness
Oh Great Mother !
Curving toward you with my aches and pains
Offering their release into the Universal container
So that I may be free to engage with life as it is

Let me stay with these restless, racing thoughts
Wanting to distract from what is here
May I lean against your tender heart
So that I may feel my own when I cannot tolerate
Occupying my own skin

I cry out to the heavens
With my guttural sounds
Vibrating deep
From within the belly of the world
Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.

A relentless ego pummels me with its urgency
An arsenal of threads inside and outside
I stand firmly rooted, placing them in front of me
So that I may feel my own true nature
In the quiet, she whispers : “I am all I got.”

Ecstatic breaths engage this revelation
In, Out-In, Out-In, Out
Heart opens into spacious skies
There is no judgment or irritation
Just God-cleaving truth.

1 comment:

  1. Hey K. That's a beautiful writing. You have a wonderful way with words. I'm sure you've been told.

    Thanks for coming to my blogs. Quesiton: Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomvkist? What did I miss or forget? If they have sandwiches, I need to know! Please advise. Thanks, your pal, Keri

    ReplyDelete