Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worth It


abandoned
Originally uploaded by leafy

This came across my path today: "Doubt is the RUST of life. It leaves you in paralysis and then decay. Take one step today on the path your heart knows is just right for you."

This is on the heels of a steeped-in-reality discussion with my sponsor yesterday. We always get what we need.

This led me to working with some "Worth" mantras, as I listen attentively to my heart's utterings.

I am worth this moment.

I am love-worthy.

I am worth taking a chance.

I am worthy of abundance.

I am worth living life to its fullest.

I am worthy exactly as I am.


As my sponsor so wisely shared with me, look at all possible paths when you come to the fork in the road. Instead of being stuck, unable to move because of self-doubt, I will take a few steps forward, to where I've not ventured before. I will look through the lens of my heart and not just what's in eye's view on the surface. I will move as I am guided, taking the next right action, and not because of what will be pleasing to others.

The paths I choose to travel on and each subsequent step I take are because I am worth it.   I am aware in this moment that my intention is from a place of sincerity,   rather than where I may have come from in the past in doing this kind of exercise -- from a place of having seen myself as a victim or from a place of arrogance.    I feel my openness and my tenderness and my desire to live in truth here.

I need to hear myself say these mantras out loud. I'm aware it may take some time until I will actually believe them.

No comments:

Post a Comment