Friday, January 8, 2010

Choosing Life, Pt 2 ...


At the Feet of an Ancient Master
Originally uploaded by premasagar


In the synchronicity of my life, I meet up with the friend this morning who introduced me to Tara Brach's Radical Acceptance. She has the actual book with her today and I open up to this passage and it feels like a continuation from my entry last evening, in its perfection and timing:

"When we meet life through our bodies with radical acceptance,
we are the Buddha-the Awakened One-beholding the changing stream of sensations, feelings & thoughts. Everything alive, the whole world lives inside of us. As we let life live through us, we experience the boundless openness of our true nature."

I am going to let these words swirl around in me and then settle and sink as I move through my day today. It is like receiving the sweetest embrace from G-d, a reassuring nod, a whisper in my ear, "This life is here for you. Use me. Be in it fully and completely."

No comments:

Post a Comment